Thursday, March 08, 2007
"Of these children only one survived the occupation."
"I did not search for examples of pitiful Arab-Jewish coexistence because we should live first, before coexisting…"
While I was at university I had the chance to see the documentary film 'Arna's Children', it was really interesting, subtle, moving.
As a former journalist I have a lot of respect for the honesty with which the filmmakers have used the material - to tell the story that was there, rather than to provide visuals and quotes for a story they'd decided on.
While I was at university I had the chance to see the documentary film 'Arna's Children', it was really interesting, subtle, moving.
As a former journalist I have a lot of respect for the honesty with which the filmmakers have used the material - to tell the story that was there, rather than to provide visuals and quotes for a story they'd decided on.
