Thursday, March 01, 2007
write down! at the top of page 1
What the fuck is going on in the West Bank??? Does anyone care?
(By 'anyone' I mean those sanctimonious guardians of "morality", "peace" and Israel, described in the mainstream media as "the international community")
I'll write more on this later, but right now I would just like to dredge up this little note:
(UN Resolution 37/43 from 1982)
1. Calls upon all States to implement fully and faithfully the resolutions of the United Nations regarding the exercise of the right to self-determination and independence by peoples under colonial and foreign domination;
2. Reaffirms the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples for independence, territorial integrity, national unity and liberation from colonial and foreign domination and foreign occupation by all available means, including armed struggle;
3. Reaffirms the inalienable right of the Namibian people, the Palestinian people and all peoples under foreign and colonial domination to self-determination, national independence, territorial integrity, national unity and sovereignty without outside interference;
I would like some re-affirmation please.
(By 'anyone' I mean those sanctimonious guardians of "morality", "peace" and Israel, described in the mainstream media as "the international community")
I'll write more on this later, but right now I would just like to dredge up this little note:
(UN Resolution 37/43 from 1982)
1. Calls upon all States to implement fully and faithfully the resolutions of the United Nations regarding the exercise of the right to self-determination and independence by peoples under colonial and foreign domination;
2. Reaffirms the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples for independence, territorial integrity, national unity and liberation from colonial and foreign domination and foreign occupation by all available means, including armed struggle;
3. Reaffirms the inalienable right of the Namibian people, the Palestinian people and all peoples under foreign and colonial domination to self-determination, national independence, territorial integrity, national unity and sovereignty without outside interference;
I would like some re-affirmation please.
